- What is the sentence of cruel?
- How do you describe a cruel person?
- What does it mean to be cruel to be kind?
- What is another word for cruelty?
- What’s the opposite of fearless?
- What is the meaning of cruel man?
- What is the opposite of cruel?
- What do you call a person who hurts you?
- What is a spiteful woman called?
- What is the similar word of cruel?
- What is the means of cruel?
- What is a heartless person called?
What is the sentence of cruel?
He was a cruel and nasty man.
How could she have said such a cruel thing.
The ancient world was a cruel place..
How do you describe a cruel person?
1’the prisoner was a hard, cruel man’ SYNONYMS. brutal, savage, inhuman, barbaric, barbarous, brutish, bloodthirsty, murderous, homicidal, cut-throat, vicious, ferocious, fierce. wicked, evil, fiendish, devilish, diabolical, heinous, abominable, monstrous, atrocious, vile, hideous, ghastly, nasty, spiteful, mean.
What does it mean to be cruel to be kind?
To be “cruel to be kind” is to cause someone pain for his or her own good. The phrase is used by Hamlet after he has berated his mother for her infidelity to the memory of her deceased husband.
What is another word for cruelty?
In this page you can discover 68 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for cruelty, like: barbarity, wickedness, ruthlessness, malice, brutality, sadism, savageness, unkindness, inhumanity, barbarism and mercilessness.
What’s the opposite of fearless?
apprehensive, timid, fearful, afraid.
What is the meaning of cruel man?
The definition of cruel is someone or something that deliberately causes pain or suffering.
What is the opposite of cruel?
Antonym of CruelWordAntonymCruelHumane, KindGet definition and list of more Antonym and Synonym in English Grammar.
What do you call a person who hurts you?
A sadist is someone who enjoys inflicting pain on others, sometimes in a sexual sense. Sadists like seeing other people hurt. … A sadist is all about hurting others, usually to get off sexually. However, this word is about more than sex. Anyone who is mean and enjoys it — like a bully — could be considered a sadist.
What is a spiteful woman called?
Use the noun shrew — at your own risk — to refer to a woman who is argumentative, nagging, and ill tempered. … Superstitions associated with this small mammal led people in the thirteenth century to use the word shrew to describe a spiteful person, male or female.
What is the similar word of cruel?
Some common synonyms of cruel are barbarous, ferocious, fierce, and savage. While all these words mean “showing fury or malignity in looks or actions,” cruel implies indifference to suffering and even positive pleasure in inflicting it.
What is the means of cruel?
1. Cruel, pitiless, ruthless, brutal, savage imply readiness to cause pain to others. Cruel implies willingness to cause pain, and indifference to suffering: a cruel stepfather. … Ruthless implies cruelty and unscrupulousness, letting nothing stand in one’s way: ruthless greed.
What is a heartless person called?
Words related to heartless insensitive, unkind, ruthless, harsh, inhuman, callous, brutal, cruel, cold-blooded, merciless, uncaring, cold-hearted, hard, hard-boiled, obdurate, pitiless, savage, thick-skinned, unemotional, unfeeling.